You don't have to just swallow your febugreek though. You can make a fenugreek oil that you can massage into your breasts for even better absorption. That way you can get the benefits of breast massage and fenugreek at the same time! This also helps target the herb to where it's needed most.
If you have ever felt self-conscious about the size of your breasts, you are not alone. To find out how you can increase you breast size by two cups completely naturally and without expensive, painful surgery, click here!
To make fenugreek massage oil, you will need:
- 1 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Fenugreek seeds
- Large sealable Mason jar
- Dark glass bottle
1) Pour the oil into the large Mason jar. Measure out 1/2 cup of fenugreek seeds.
2) Place the lid on the Mason jar and close it tightly..
3) Set the Mason jar in the middle of the saucepan. Fill the saucepan with water until it is full almost to the brim and set it on one of the burners on the stove.
4) Turn the burner to low-medium heat. Bring the jar to a warm temperature, where it is almost hot, but can still be held in your hand without burning it.
5) Maintain the jar at the low-medium temperature for ten minutes. Take the jar out and place it on a towel-lined surface.
6) Allow the jar to sit for 24 hours. Repeat steps 3, 4 and 5. Let the jar sit for another 24 hours.
7) Place the cheesecloth over a bowl and pour the oil in to it. Remove the cheesecloth and rinse out the fenugreek seeds or discard it.
8) Pour the oil back in to the large Mason jar. Add another 1/2 cup of fenugreek seeds.
9) Repeat the 48-hour process of heating the jar twice and then discard the fenugreek seeds.
10) Pour the oil into the dark glass bottle. Secure the lid firmly on top and store in a cool, dry, dark area for six to twelve months.
For breast massage, doing the 48-hour process twice usually produces a strong enough concentration of herb in the oil, but you can do it as many times as you wish. You can also use other oils, such as almond oil, if you prefer. The same process also works for other breast enlargement herbs, so you can switch herbs if you reach a plateau with fenugreek.